photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

9.03.2013

Pinterest Finds

I am an avid pinner on Pinterest and have found a couple of valuable pins that I couldn't help but share with you guys!  Here are direct links to five of my favorite recent finds:



1. Workout planner printables
These include: weekly goal setting sheets, monthly planners, and even a long term goal worksheet, and all to print out for free!  Hang these next to your bed, in your practice area, and get motivated for the Oireachtas!

2. Tagxedo Creator
I found this awesome website which takes text and arranges it in any shape you would like.  The first one I created was in the shape of a dancer girl, and I have also created a special Tagxedo using my dance school's logo.  This would be perfect for Oireachtas t-shirts!


3. Nut-and-honey coconut granola
I halved this recipe to check and make sure it was extra delicious before I made a whole batch, and let me tell you, I could eat this granola every day for breakfast!  While it was baking, it smelled like all the best parts of fall foods and really made me long for crisp autumn mornings and Oireachtas weekend practices.  It is chock full of protein goodness, and I found the half cup serving size was plenty to last me until lunchtime without needing a mid-morning snack.

4. Three-ingredient pancakes
These high protein, low calorie, gluten free pancakes are so quick and easy to whip up!  I was slightly hesitant at first, hoping that they wouldn't taste like an egg, and they didn't!  They are great to eat on their own without having to tweak the recipe.  Another dance friend has tested these out and added mini chocolate chips for an extra savory breakfast!

5. Leg Warmers
Fall is about to be upon us, and what better way to keep warm than with long colorful leg warmers that look like poodle socks?  American Apparel has 20 different colors to choose form so you can match your solo dress or rep your dance school's colors.

Goals: Do my 20 minutes daily drills
Days till Os: 94

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...