photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

6.10.2013

Mini Update

Old Dominion Feis: My school's feis is in less than a week, and I'm very excited!

  • I will be dancing in all sorts of fun competitions including: old ladies open champs, 3-hand, 4-hand, and 8-hand competitions.  This will be my first local feis where I do some ceilis!
  • When I'm not dancing, I'm running all social media outlets.  For champ results and more on the day, be sure to follow @OldDominionFeis on twitter, and like the Old Dominion Feis 2013 page on Facebook.  I hope all my years of blogging don't let me down!
  • This feis also marks the start of my 6th year of feising!

Solo dress for sale!






  • My red plaid solo dress. $450 with free US shipping.
  • Dress was made in 2011 by Jennifer Blackerby.  It has been worn for a grand total of two competitions.  The dress is covered in hundreds of rhinestones I hand-glued on. There is plenty of let out room as it was altered from a 35” bust.  It fits comfortably on me now; not too tight, not too loose.  The dress also come with two headbands, but no bloomers…sorry.
  • Dress measurements: 34” bust; 27.5” natural waist; 32” dropped waist; 15” across back shoulders; 31” total length.  It was altered down from a larger size, so there is let out room!
  • Optional: I have size 5 (27” waist) pants that match the dress’ plaid perfectly.  I’ll throw them in for an extra $25.
  • Drop me an email (RinceGoBraghBlog@gmail.com) for more info.
Nationals: Is quickly approaching in less than a month

  • I'm looking into renting a nearby dance studio for an hour at a time when the school years is over so I have a nice place to practice with mirrors and a sprung floor.  Between my own practicing and scheduled dance classes, I'm hoping to dance five days a week.  While I know two to three weeks isn't much time to fix long-term issues, I'm hoping to hit stamina hard.
  • I'm busy brainstorming my outfits for the handful of days I'm there.  In a perfect world, there is free wi-fi at the Hilton so I can quickly blog about my outfits each day.

I'm overwhelmed with the amount of positive response I've received on my new solo dress.  I still can't express how awesome it makes me feel when I dance, and having other dancers compliment my design idea is truly icing on the top.

The end of the school year is fast approaching, and with it, my wonderful summer break!  I can't believe how fast my first year of teaching went.  Here's to many more fun years!

Goals: Drill reels.
Days till NANs: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...