photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

2.04.2013

Top Dance Blog Contest 2013: Results

Thank you Rince go Bragh readers!  From your recent support, I have been named the top recreational dancer blog for 2013!  I was also voted as 4th place in the overall favorite blog contest.  I have earned this fancy-schmanchy badge for myself. (The 4th place badge can be found in the right side bar as well!)


In honor of this occasion, I have written you a limerick to show how much you mean to me:
There is this blogger on the 'net
Who tried her first contest as yet.
          Her readers do jigs
          In big funny wigs
Despite that, she loves you, you bet!
All silliness aside, be sure to check out the other category and overall winners by visiting Dance Advantage.  I also want to call your attention to the editor's choice: Dancing with Stefanie.  I hope you find her story as 'the biggest girl in the ballroom' as inspiring and heart-felt as I have.

Goals: Drill changes to hornpipe 2nd and 3rd
Days till NANs: 151

2 comments:

  1. Ginny17.2.13

    Hey Sara! Congrats on the win! You deserve it! :D

    I wanted to request a post. I am a Northern Virginia dancer and I will probably be competing at the 2013 SRO in DC- which will be my first oireachtas EVER! Although my teacher does not pick solo dancers until August, I want to start my training for Os now.

    Could you come up with some tips, etc. for first timers (or old pros)? Right now I'm only an open prizewinner but I am hoping to recall or even qualify for NANs. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm currently checking out all the blogs listed, looking forward for some reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...