photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

1.12.2013

Top Dance Blog Contest 2013

I'm trying something new this year: I'm entering Dance Advantage's Top Dance Blog Contest.  It seems like a great way to network with other dance styles, and another way to help other dancers become more aware of Irish dancing.

Vote for me by commenting on this post!
With that being said, I need your help!

To vote for me to become a finalist in my category (Recreational Dancer), all you need to do is leave a comment on this very blog post!

Say hi, write about your favorite part of Rince go Bragh... anything!

I have until January 22nd to gain as much support as I can from Irish dance fans everywhere.

Thank you in advance for your support, and have a wonderful start to your new year!

Goals: Re-choreograph hornpipe 2nd
Days till NANs: 174

19 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this blog! Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your how-to videos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following this Irish Dance blog, I have learned so much about Irish dancing. Love the costumes and accesories, and hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love following your blog, Sarah! Your journey through Irish dance is very much like mine and I can certainly relate to it - especially with my recent injury. Good luck! DFTBA! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad there is some irish dance blog too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a recreational Irish dancer myself, but with a non-TCRG teacher and therefore no chance of competing, I am fascinated with feis world. And I love your solo dress :-)
    All the best from Czech :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy your blog, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your story! Very inspirational! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As an older dancer myself, you're such an inspiration. I love your blog so much. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your commitment to Irish dance even though you're an adult dancer-and the Traveling Feis Monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to read your blog because you are so supportive of others, and are such a hard worker yourself. It's always inspiring to me to see you chart out your goals and adjust them as things change. It helps me keep going towards my own goals in spite of setbacks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love reading your blog! It's so inspirational for me to hear how you've been able to bounce back from ankle injuries because I've had a lot of the same problems. Also, your how-to videos are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saying hi and that I enjoy reading your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog! Your blog was one of the ones that inspired me to write my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ciara14.1.13

    This blog is so inspiring for all dancers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous15.1.13

    You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous18.1.13

    Love your blog! From one senior lady to another, keep the dream alive!

    ReplyDelete
  18. To help these talented individuals on their journey through the ever-changing and evolving world of dance, the Foundation is offering grants and awards to encourage and stimulate this creativity and innovation: For details visit Irish Dance Funding website.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing nice information this blog. I am very impressed your blog. your blog Rince go Bragh look is very nice and I love your story and your costumes. good luck.




    Dance Academy in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...