photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

11.29.2012

Pre-Oireachtas Update

Tomorrow I leave for my fourth Oireachtas. There's a lot riding on this: will I reach my long-term goal of a 2013 world qualification for solos? Will our figure choreography be top in the region? There has been so much work put into both, and I'd love for it all to pay off.

 It's been 130 days since my latest major injury, and here I am about to leave for a competition I thought I couldn't do a couple of months ago.

 Either way, it will be an epic weekend.


Stay in touch with me while I'm in New Orleans:

Goals: tan, finish packing
Days till Os: 1 day, 13 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...