- Use older and slightly stretched out poodle socks. Your hot/ice pack will be bigger.
- Don't start sewing in the corner like I did. It makes it harder to sew up after you flip the hot/ice pack right-side out. It is easier if you start in the middle of one of the longer sides
- Leave more room than you think open so you don't have to struggle to flip the hot/ice pack right-side out after machine sewing!
- A funnel would be helpful for putting the rice into your hot/ice pack
- For a cold pack: leave it in the freezer overnight
- For a heat pack: microwave in 30 second intervals until warm
Stay tuned for the last of the poodle sock upcycles, being released June 27th!