|Want to win one of these? Read below!|
Do you have a poodle sock without a mate? Retired from dancing and don't know what to do with 25 pairs of socks? Watch this video to learn an easy way to upcycle your old socks into an adorable vase just in time for spring!
A few tips:
- Bleach or tie-dye your old socks to get rid of that weird shade of grey. Unless of course, you are going for that look!
- Older socks will be more stretched out. To keep the project no-sew, use a wider vase.
- Always see what you have around your house before you buy supplies! The point is for this project to be as cheap as possible.
- Email me pictures of your finished vase (RinceGoBraghBlog@gmail.com)! I am excited to see what other people do, and if I get enough, I can feature some in a post later this month.
To enter the giveaway:
- Comment below and answer the question: What is your favorite spring Irish dance memory?
- Leave your email in this format so I can notify winners: name at website dot com.
- Comments after 23:59 on April 13, 2012 will not be included in the random drawing.
The two giveaway winners will be announced on this blog on April 14, 2012! May the odds be ever in your favor.