photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

5.27.2010

The feis gods are punishing me.

A few words of wisdom for all you younger dancers: Make sure you stretch and warm up properly before dancing. Always.

I was having the most awesome practice session of my life (kinda). I was really getting to hammer out things in my new set, when a muscle in my hip just decided it was time to stop practicing. I realized I missed a few stretches today when I was warming up, which I usually don't do. I'm generally meticulous about being warmed up. I know from my gymnastics experiences that things just work better after you have set aside about 10 minutes to really warm up properly. I guess I was too excited to work on pieces of my hornpipe today or something.

Here's to hoping that my hip hurts less tomorrow.

Goals: Stamina
Days till NANs: 37

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...