photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

7.16.2009

Treble Jig Ending

So I think I may have mentioned I've learned my third treble jig step in here somewhere... Anywho, here's a very rough video I took of it today.



It needs TONS of work (obviously). Getting all the clicks, especially the back click through in the beginning, as well as the trebles and the funny ankle swivel thing before I travel. So that's that step. I've been working on the new slip jig lead as well (I may have mentioned this), but something's wonky with it and I always end about half a beat early.

Goals: Keep practicing for Nation's Capital
Days till Os: 141

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...