photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

7.13.2009

Just an update...

My flights for Texas are now confirmed, yay! I'm leaving Friday evening and coming back Monday afternoon, which means I'll be missing four classes a few weeks before finals, but oh well.

I've got all three steps down for my treble jig now, and a little less than six months to practice them. I may or may not be learning new steps for my slip jig, as then ones I'm doing now are weak, even with all the practice. I have been practicing, and have mostly gotten down, a new lead. I might learn another 1.5 steps, or I may keep them if they start looking good. Who knows.

Upcoming:
Nation's Capital feis report
Videos of full treble jig and slip jig

Goals: practice dances for Nation's Capital
Days till Os: 144

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...