photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

7.21.2009

New Slip Jig Beginning

I did promise to make a video of my new slip jig lead, and here it is:



It needs a bit of work with sharpening it up. I'm planning on doing it at Nation's Capital this Sunday, and I've never done it in a large space, so hopefully I'll travel enough. Maybe that will help with the bent knees a bit... I also need to work on my scissors (aka freezing them), but it's still a pretty new jump for me, so I'll just do my best. This step is definately the most comfortable step for me to do out of the three I know.

Goals: Keep working on slip jig
Days till Os: 137

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...