Make up used:
- Maybelline 24-hour Super Stay foundation
- e.l.f. eye primer
- MAC eye shadow in Nylon
- ULTA palate
- Maybelline eyeliner in onyx
- Maybelline Define-a-lash mascara length and volume
- Maybelline Mineral Power bronzer
- Covergirl Outlast lipstain
- N.Y.C lipstick in Retro Red
- You don't have to buy high-end make up to achieve a feis-worthy look! Nearly all my look can be found at Target!
- Buy your foundation a shade darker than normal. This will either help blend better with your tan, or give you better stage appearance if you don't tan. Be sure to blend well!
- Prime your eyelids. Your eye shadow really will last longer.
- You can alter the eye shadow to complement your dress. Use white as a base color, then build on it with a medium shade, and a dark shade.
- If you go with red lips, wait to apply it right before you go onstage. This will minimize risk of it getting smudged!
Goals: Keep healing
Days till Os: 119