- Since I have officially returned to the Irish dance scene right in time to miss nationals, I have registered to dance at the Nation's Capital feis on July 22nd. This will be my first feis back since my injury, as well as my first feis of the year! If you're planning on going, and you see me there, don't be afraid to say hi! I'll have the Traveling Feis Monkey with me as well.
- Do you know about the Traveling Feis Monkey? Interested in being a host dancer for a week? Make sure to send your emails in by midnight on July 13th, which is less than a week from now! I have her for now, and she's been enjoying my various dance-related activities, all of which you can see on Facebook!
- July's Irish dance How-To will go live on Wednesday. Come back then to see the new crafting tutorial I have for you!
- I entered Irish Dance Magazine's worlds 2013 logo contest, and though my logo (see below) was not chosen as a finalist, I think you should vote for the other awesome logos!
- National Dance Day is coming up on Saturday, July 28th! So You Think You Can Dance and the Dizzy Feet Foundation are hosting a huge dance party on the west coast, but for those of us who live too far away to attend, there are two different combinations to learn then upload a video of yourself performing! Check this website for all the information you need to participate. In the meantime, I'm planning something else a with a little more Irish dance style...
Goals: Build up stamina
Days till Os: 146