photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

9.08.2011

Quick Update

1. I have started student teaching! It's fun so far and keeping me busy... I don't have time to update this blog as much as I'd like, but I will attempt to do mini list updates every so often telling you all about my dance life.

2. I will be returning to dance in the fall! I realized that I need to do something physically active so I don't get out of shape.

3. I am still undecided about the Oireachtas. I'm all for going at this point in time, but I still don't know if my limited practice time will allow for adequate preparation.

4. I danced today for the first time since June, mostly doing drills. Here are a few quick things from my hornpipe. Feel free to critique!


Goals: Figure out when to practice outside of class on a regular basis.
Days till Os: 85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...