photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

7.12.2011

National Dance Day

As you know, I am addicted to So You Think You Can Dance. Last year, they started this fun program with Dance 4 Your Life for National Dance Day on July 30th where you can learn different choreography made by the lovely people who are regulars on the show. There are three levels of routines catering to all levels of dance experience choreographed by Mary Murphy, Pussycat Doll Robin Antin, and Nappytabs. Once you learn the choreography, there are various events to be attended, including what looks like one huge event at all the Six Flags theme parks around the country.

I am quite determined to learn the advanced Nappytabs hip hop routine. I guess it's a good thing I have half a month to learn it because let's just say hip hop is not my forte. With all this time, I suppose I can add some Irish dance swag to this choreography somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...