photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

6.03.2011

Inspirational #11

I have now mentioned my Pump it Up playlist multiple times, and I'll bet you've been wondering what's on it! This is what I listen to while getting in the zone for a competition, when I'm driving to a competition, or when I just feel down in general. Here it goes:

"Airplanes" B.o.B
"Bad Romance" Lady Gaga
"The Climb" Miley Cyrus
"Don't Stop Believing" Journey
"Dueling Violins" from Feet of Flames
"Dynamite" Taio Cruz
"Evacuate the Dancefloor" Cascada
"Final Countdown" Europe
"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" Daft Punk
"I'm Shipping Up to Boston" Dropkick Murphys
"Like Toy Soldiers" Eminem
"Lovegame" Lady Gaga
"Olympic Fanfare" John Williams
"Paparazzi" Lady Gaga
"Party in the USA" Miley Cyrus
"Poker Face" Lady Gaga
"Pump It" Black Eyed Peas
"Remember the Name" Fort Minor
"Rocky Road to Dublin" The Dubliners
"Stronger" Kanye West
"Take it Off" Ke$ha
"Temperature" Sean Paul
"TiK ToK" Ke$ha
"Can't Touch This" MC Hammer
"We R Who We R" Ke$ha
"We Will Rock You" Queen
"The Wild Rover" Dropkick Murphys
"Zombie Nation"

Goals: Practice every day now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...