photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

12.03.2010

Oireachtas Tomorrow!

Today is all about Oireachtas prep. My legs are sufficiently tan. I have my program, and it's marked as to my dances, the other Maple ladies in my competition, and who last year's world qualifiers were. I've checked out the competition venue (it's nice). I plan on running through my steps once this evening, just to make sure.

I went to Chinese today for lunch. My fortune? You will travel to many places. Travel many places, i.e. Dublin? Keeping my fingers crossed!

And, like last year, I will be tweeting from the Os. You can either follow me here, OR check out the tweets on the right side of this blog.

Goals: run through steps, pack everything
Days till Os: 18 hours, 51 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...