photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

5.12.2010

General Updates...

Finals are over! I can concentrate on dance now!

Today was just not a hornpipe day. I have started running recently to work on stamina, but it just wasn't happening today. And my back trebles. Oh, my back trebles...
I'm reelly excited for my reel (bahaha, couldn't resist). My second step now has this nice spinning move a la Ciara Sexton. Here's to hoping I don't fall on my face at a feis...
My new set would be coming along, had I not decided finals were more important... :] Now that I am done, I think I can actually focus on learning it for real, and not just having to remember parts of it when I get to class.
Oh, and I have also learned my umpteenth spot in the figure. This is mine for real now (or at least until nationals). There is something about this new place I'm doing that just seems...easier for me than the spot I was doing prior to it. I like it.

A few weeks ago I went to see Lord of the Dance at UVA. It most certainly was a once in a lifetime thing in a not-so-good way. I don't think I will ever go see it again live, I will just stick to my DVD of one of the original performances. Don't get me wrong, the dancers were good. The show just pisses me off because so much of it is pre-recorded, and it's so obvious. I can't wait to go see Riverdance in June to erase this bad memory from my mind...

Goals: Remember Drunken Gauger, back trebles
Days till NANs: 52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...