photo Headhome2.jpg  photo Headabout2.jpg  photo Headhistory2.jpg  photo Headtutorials2.jpg  photo Headglossary2.jpg  photo Headcontact2.jpg

9.08.2009

Oireachtas Slip Jig

This is it. My slip jig for the Oireachtas and prelim.
I know I die at the end, my stamina definately needs a ton of work. I do love how awesome my leaps are in my lead though...

Baltimore feis is in less than two weeks. With this new, killer slip jig there's no way I won't get that first place I'm still in need of. :]

Upcoming:
Possible new dress?! (I'll keep you posted.)
Dance classes start for the fall
Baltimore feis report

Goals: Upload video of 'The Hunt' and Oireachtas treble jig, practice EVERYTHING for Baltimore feis
Days till Os: 87

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...